Fast Meal-prep sausage veggies and quinoa is healthy, flavor-packed and filled with color and nutrition.
January has formally begun and Meal-prepping seasoning is currently upon us. My New Year’s resolution, just like every year, is to consume healthier and lose some weight. Meal-prepping helped me eat healthier and get rid of a few pounds last year, so this year I am sticking with meal-prepping.
If you loved my roasting chicken and veggies meal preparation recipe, then you are going to love this sausage plus veggie meal prep too. The particular sausage and veggies are all roasting in one pan for quick preparation and clean up. They’re seasoned along with olive oil, garlic, and Italian spices. As always, you can replace the Italian language seasoning with taco seasoning, cajun seasoning or your favorite spice mix.
- Sausage and Veggies
- sixteen ounces Smoked Turkey or Poultry Sausage cut into 1” rounds
- 2 cups nice potato diced into ½” cubes
- 2 cups brokkoli florets
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colours you like)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian language seasoning or taco, Cajun of your favorite spice blend!
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa any variety
- Essential olive oil optional
- 2 mugs water or broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 Dinner prep containers