Healthy one-pan chicken, sweet taters, and broccoli oven-roasted to excellence! This quick one-pan dish will be packed full of flavor and is Ideal for meal prepping too!
Cooking food this one-pan roasted chicken, spargelkohl & sweet potatoes is a wind, and the result is a flavorful meal the entire family can enjoy. It’s amazing how unbelievably easy this oven-roasted chicken recipe is. So , if you are craving comfort food, this is ideal, even on the busiest weeknights.
What makes this particular easy roast chicken and veggies next level good is once you bake it, you broil this to lock in those juicy tastes. Plus, the broccoli and fairly sweet potatoes are perfectly tender plus seasoned beautifully.
Not just can you make an entire meal along with one dish, but you can also dinner prep it, so it’s accessible later as well. Having meals prepped ahead of time is a game-changer when it comes to consuming something healthy when you are in a hurry. You might be way less likely to hit a drive-thru if you have healthy food ready to heat plus eat.
IN MAKING ONE-PAN ROASTED CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & SWEET POTATOES YOU WILL NEED
- Chicken Breasts: You need to pound them slim with a meat mallet or anything you prefer to pound it with. In case you place the chicken inside of a ziplock baggie and remove the air, you happen to be less likely to make a mess. It’s easily!
- Cajun or even Taco Seasoning: Based on your preferences and what you have on hand, possibly seasoning is delicious in one skillet dinner idea.
- Garlic: You can add very little or as much garlic as you such as, but I recommend 2-3 minced cloves, so it’s not too overpowering.
- Olive Oil or Butter: If you haven’t observed, this roasted chicken breast recipe is ideal for adjusting. Its versatility allows you to exchange ingredients like butter or essential olive oil easily!
- Lime or lemon Juice – A person don’t need a lot, just a tea spoon. It adds a zesty impact of flavor that’s perfection!
- Sweet Potatoes – The combination of the particular seasonings, chicken, and sweet taters is so delicious. Plus, you are obtaining lots of nutrient-rich foods with each bite you take.
- Broccoli – With this one-pan roasted chicken, I favor to use broccoli florets. You can prepare broccoli stems with the florets, yet keep mind they won’t prepare as fast or be since tender.
HOW TO COOK ONE-PAN ROASTED POULTRY, BROCCOLI & SWEET POTATOES
This easy one-pot supper idea doesn’t take a ton associated with effort on your part. Plus, in case you line the baking sheet with parchment paper or foil clean-up, is certainly even easier. To start, you will need to chop up the sweet potatoes and include them to the baking sheet with sodium, pepper, and olive oil.
Cook the sweet potatoes and start planning the chicken by mixing this in the seasonings, olive oil, and orange juice.
Once the sweet taters are finished, you will need to remove them in the oven and add the poultry and broccoli. Add a drizzle associated with olive oil and another dash associated with salt and pepper.
When you have baked it until the chicken is performed, then place it in the broiler for a few minutes. This will hold in the dampness of the chicken and add a lovely golden brown color to the best.
If you are food prepping, you need to let the chicken awesome, then slice it and separate everything into 4 containers. It is SO EASY, and you can quickly microwave this for a couple of minutes and serve.
CAN I INCLUDE ADDITIONAL VEGETABLES?
Indeed, you can add other vegetables to the one-pan chicken if you want to. It’s just vital that you note a couple of things. First of all, you want to select foods that cook at the same price, so you don’t fight some obtaining done way before the rest. Mushrooms, squash, asparagus, bell pepper, plus zucchini would be some good choices.
Secondly, whenever you adjust the particular recipe, keep in mind that the nutritional info will change. So if you are on a certain diet plan or lifestyle, you’ll want to be conscious of that.
One-Pan Roasted Poultry, Broccoli & Sweet Potatoes + Meal Prep
Healthy one-pan poultry, sweet potatoes, and broccoli oven-roasted to perfection! This quick one-pan dish is packed full of taste and is GREAT for meal prepping as well!
Servings: four servings
Calories: 478 kcal
- four medium chicken breasts (pounded thin)
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (or taco seasoning)
- 2-3 cloves garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tea spoon lemon juice (or lime)
- 4 cups sweet taters (diced)
- 4 mugs broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Preset the oven to 425F. Line the baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
Place diced lovely potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle using a light layer of oil plus drizzle of salt & spice up. Bake for 15 minutes.
While the sweet taters are baking, combine the poultry, seasoning, garlic, olive oil, and orange juice in a large mixing dish. Mix until the chicken is completely coated with spices.
Remove sweet taters from the oven and add poultry and broccoli to the same skillet (keep sweet potatoes in the pan). If the pan is too small, divided them into two pans. Drizzle the broccoli with a gentle layer of olive oil and sodium & pepper.
Return sheet skillet to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes or until the chicken will be cooked through. Turn on the broiler to high and broil designed for 2-3 minutes or until the poultry is golden (optional step).
In order to Meal-Prep: allow the poultry to cool for at least five to ten minutes before cutting. Cut directly into slices and divide chicken plus veggies into 4 meal preparation containers. Re-heat in the microwave for just two minutes on high or till steaming.
Serving: one serving | Calories: 478 kcal | Carbohydrates: thirty-five g | Protein: 53 g | Fat: fourteen g | Saturated Body fat: 2 gary the gadget guy | Bad cholesterol: 145 magnesium | Salt: 368 magnesium | Potassium: 1652 magnesium | Dietary fiber: 8 gary the gadget guy | Glucose: 8 gary the gadget guy | Supplement A: 21227 IU | Vitamin C: 89 mg | Calcium: 105 mg | Iron: 3 mg