1. Place okra in food processor and measure out 2 c. of the okra.
2. In a bowl, combine the okra, chopped oinion, pico, corn meal and seasonings.
3. The mixture will be thick.
4. Make into small very flat patties (about 3-4 inches in diameter).
5. Heat a thin layer of oil in skillet.
6. Place patties into hot skillet and cook slowly until brown on both sides.
7. Serve with the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce or tartar or remoulade sauce.
*****The batter mixture makes a lot. I usually take and separate into balls wrap in saran wrap and then baggies and freeze for later use.