These types of 15 Minute Air Fryer Bagels are chewy, soft, and huge delicious. They’re made with just a few ingredients and can easily be personalized with a variety of yummy toppings.
We love consuming bagels for breakfast, but did you know additionally they make terrific sandwiches too? We are going to add some turkey, chicken, or vegetables and enjoy a delicious and easy lunch idea.
The truth that I can quickly and easily make these amazing bagels in my air fryer is certainly even better. I feel like they flavor a ton better than what you can pick upward in a bakery too. So , obviously, we frequently make them.
What I enjoy about these bagels is they can be made to be nice or savory. We more often than not include savory toppings because they go with a lot of meals. Let’s get started so you can create a batch or two soon!
What You Need To Make 15 Moment Air Fryer Bagels
- Unbleached all-purpose flour: Using all-purpose flour is a must when making these work bagels.
- Cooking powder: The cooking powder will make the bagels nice fluffy, just like we are used to.
- Kosher salt: A little bit of salt makes them ideal every time. It enhances the tastes and is so important.
- Plain nonfat Greek yogurt: It’s important to use basic yogurt and nothing that is flavoured. If you use flavored, it is going to make the bagels taste a lot different than what we are usually aiming for.
- Egg cell: Beat an egg cell and use it to brush on top of the particular bagels. This will give them a gorgeous fantastic brown color on top.
How To Make 15 Moment Air Fryer Bagels
If you haven’t made bagels prior to, I understand if you are worried that they will be difficult. However , they are actually among my most easy recipes.
You will need to begin by mixing the particular flour, baking powder, and sodium in a bowl. Then pour within the Greek yogurt and give it the stir.
Roll the particular dough into a ball and put this on a surface that has been sprinkled along with flour. Cut the dough straight into eight equal sized parts. After that roll the pieces into a string just like you did as a kid whenever you played with playdough. Pinch the sides together and make a bagel form, then brush with the egg plus add toppings.
Prepare the bagels in your air fryer for 10-12 minutes at three hundred and fifty degrees. When they are golden brownish, they are done. Allow them to great at least 5 minutes, then you can slice plus serve. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Bagels Topping Suggestions
Here are a few of the toppings that I use frequently. Keep in mind you can even use other toppings, but these are usually something to inspire you.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: If you haven’t tried this seasoning yet, it is a must. It’s seriously so amazing!
- Shredded Cheddar or Asiago Cheese: I am smacking my lips, considering eating a bagel with parmesan cheese. Both options are fantastic.
- Sesame Seeds: Sprinkle a few sesame seed products on top and enjoy your bagel. Yum!
- Poppy Seed products: Not only does incorporating poppy seeds give the bagels several added flavor and texture, however they also make them look so premium too.
Simpler Air Fryer Recipes
If you love using your air fryer, do not forget to try out some of these recipes too. They are some of our favorites:
fifteen Minute Air Fryer Bagels
These fifteen Minute Air Fryer Bagels are usually insanely delicious. Chewy homemade bagels with 5 ingredients. They can simply be customized with a variety of tasty toppings.
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 166 kcal
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour plus more with regard to dusting work surface
- one tablespoon baking powder
- one teaspoon kosher salt
- two cups plain nonfat Greek fat free yogurt
- 1 egg defeated
In a dish, measure and add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat to combine.
Next, add in the greek fat free yogurt, stir with a wooden spoon or even rubber spatula until combined. Form dough into a ball and turn out there onto a floured surface.
Divide the particular dough into 8 equal components. Roll each piece into a 8-10 inch rope and pinch sides together to make a bagel shape. Clean with beaten egg and add your favorite bagel toppings.
Set the air fryer to 350F. Air fry bagels for 10-12 minutes or till golden.
Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Almost everything bagel seasoning
- Shredded cheddar or asiago cheese
- Sesame seeds
- Poppy seeds
Providing: 1 bagel | Calorie consumption: 166 kcal | Carbs: 27 gary the gadget guy | Proteins: 10 gary the gadget guy | Body fat: 2 gary the gadget guy | Over loaded Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 24 mg | Sodium: 324 mg | Potassium: 193 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 2 g | Vitamin A: 62 IU | Calcium: 139 mg | Iron: 2 mg